Occupational Healthcare Staffing and Medical Personnel Provision
As with all medical facilities, the staffing of an occupational health and wellness clinic ideally depends on factors that reflect the policies of the organization towards its workers, as well as health patterns in the specific client industry.
Programs are implemented based on certain workplace characteristics
- Number of patient encounters expected per year,
- Type of injuries or illnesses to be expected,
- Degree of organizational autonomy enjoyed by the service,
- Administrative responsibilities of the service,
- Requirement based on the appropriate regulatory body (BWC in the Philippines),
- Budgetary allocation of the organization,
- Anticipated utilization of the service and variations through the year
Buy occupational healthcare staffing and medical personnel provision
Or contact the seller
in section "Labour protection Services"
View also services categories "Labour protection"