Conduct of Hermodialysis
- All scheduled patients shall be treated on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS within the shift.
- Patients are requested to come on time for their dialysis. The following shall be observed unless otherwise specified;
- 6:30 - 11:00A.M. - First Shift
- 11:30 - 4:00 P.M. - Second Shift
- 4:30 - 9:00 P.M. - Third Shift
In cases where only two shifts are required
to schedule will be:
- 6:30 - 11:00 A.M. - First Shift
- 2:00 - 7:00 P.M - Second Shift
If a patient comes late, with or without notice within the shift, his hours of dialysis will be reduced so that he will finish his dialysis session within the prescribed shift. This maybe waived if there is no patient to follow on the next shift. The unfinished dialysis will be added to his next HD schedule.
A patient who is not in after from the start of a shift and without advance notice, shall have his slot forfeited in favor of a patient who is already in.
Bed allocations to the patients in the unit is under the discretion of the Nephrology Fellow assigned to the unit, and in his absence, the unit supervisor or the charge nurse.
Would you like to see more pictures?
Go backin section "Hemodialysis "
View also services categories "Nephrology"